Free Sleeping Bag for Preemies
Size 1.8 - 2.5kg
The free sleeping bag for preemies is designed for babies who are still in the hospital or have recently been discharged.
- Perfect for premature born babies who do not fit in 0-6 months sleeping bag
- Two-way, divisible, side YKK zipper for easy diaper change
- Shoulder poppers
Important: The use of the preemie sleeping bag depends entirely on the situation. If the baby is tied to medical appliances and the sleeping bag is a hindrance, it should not be used under any circumstances. In many cases, the tubes are not a problem thanks to the two-way zipper. Above all, the sleeping bag is intended for premature babies who will soon be released or have been released recently and still do not fit in a 0-6 month sleeping bag. The free sleeping bag for preemies is designed for babies who are still in the hospital or have recently been discharged.
About 10% of the babies in Europe are born prematurely. These babies are fighting for their lives since the moment they take their first breath.
Choosing the right clothing and accessories for premature born babies remains an afterthought as there are so many other important things their parents first need to take care of. Very often, when the baby is ready to go home, his parents realize that the newborn clothes and other clothing items they have are too big and inappropriate. One of those things happens to be the sleeping bag. If it is relatively easy to find preemie clothes, this simply is not the case with the sleeping bags. Unfortunately, there are not such small baby sleeping bags available on the market.
The sleeping bag is the best choice when it comes to the safety of your sleeping child. By using the correct sleeping bag, in terms of size and warmth grade (tog), you will ensure your child’s body temperature is just right - she will be protected from the cold and at the same time from overheating.
According to the newest studies, this can also decrease the risk of the sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Sleeping bag on a mission – Terms and Conditions for the “Free sleeping bag for preemies” initiative:
1. Definition: A premature born baby is a baby born between 22 and 37 weeks of gestation.
2. One sleeping bag per baby. Important: The design of the sleeping bag is random based on availability. The thickness of the sleeping bag depends on the season.
3. The initiative “Free sleeping bag for premature born babies” applies to the territory of Austria.
4. The free sleeping bag will be shipped to the address you have provided.
5. Requirements: upload a picture of the baby's information sheet from the hospital confirming date of birth and weight at the time of birth. We do not require personal information such as the child’s name or gestational week. If such information is available on the information sheet, please hide it.
6. We need a current shipping address in order to be able to send you your free sleeping bag. Please, include a valid phone number in case we need clarification.
7. By uploading a photo of the child’s information sheet, you agree to the following conditions: GDRP clause - I consent to the processing of my child's personal data (weight and date of birth) for the purpose of my participation in the “Free sleeping bag for premature born babies” initiative. My consent has been given voluntarily and may be withdrawn at any time.
8. If you do not agree with the above clause you may not participate in the initiative and you may not order a free sleeping bag as part of this campaign.
9. The recipient of the free sleeping bag has to cover all shipping costs in the amount of 4.95 euro.
10. Angel Baby Ltd. reserves the right to terminate this initiative at any time.
12. The general term and conditions of Angel Baby’s website will be applied for matters not covered by the terms and conditions of this initiative.